JSAID is located on the first floor of the building which enjoys a view of the area and offers a quiet and an inspirational ambiance for learning. It has a modern studio, classrooms, library, lounge, offices, conference room, drafting stations and tea room for students’ convenience. Internet access, printing and photocopying machines are available for students to assist with school projects.
The school design style is a mix of Afrocentric and other exotic design styles, which creates an eclectic feel in the school. The reception, lounge and studio is on an open floor plan with different zoning areas which all come together based on functionality with an easy flow of space. All the elements of design were implemented in designing the school ambience.
The entire school is well lit with multiple lighting techniques. Each space in the school is an opportunity to learn the rules and the art of great interior design.
- Our Classroom has a media wall for teaching, outlets for laptops and natural lighting
- Display wall for student projects & bulletin boards
- Wall gallery to display graduates’ projects
- Our studio is fully equipped with project materials, swatches, fabrics and samples
- Our open plan reception, lounge and studio area offers a beautiful view and decorated window display.
- Our Studio has drafting tables for the students and designers
- Our Workstations have Internet access
- Updated Library
- Fully equipped tea room
- General offices as well as a Travel desk for International tours and exhibitions
JSAID is a duly registered private post-secondary institution registered by Corporate Affairs Commission CAC in Nigeria. JSAID is the first and only approved educator of Interior decorating in Africa by Certified Interior Decorators International and a member of CID, International and Interior Designers Association of Nigeria (IDAN)