Looking to extend your presentation skills? Create detailed 3D models using this intuitive and easy-to-learn program and then bring them to life using Maxwell Render, a photo realistic rendering program. Over 6 sessions you will be introduced to the fundamentals of SketchUp enabling you to create realistic floor plans and 3D models. You’ll use the 3D Warehouse, the world’s largest online library, to import furniture, finishes and lighting.
Please note: Whilst this short course has been created for those working in the design or construction industry you’ll need little or no experience in this software, only enthusiasm! On completion of this course you will receive a Statement of Completion for your resume.
Who should attend?
Interior Decorators and Designers, Architects, Drafts people, Builders,
Landscape Architects and those working in the construction industry.
Duration: 6 Saturdays | 10am – 4pm
- SketchUp toolbars and interface
- Drawing tools and components
- The SketchUp library and creating furniture
- Introduction to texture, colour and painting
- Applying styles and shadows to a model
- Importing CAD drawings
- Exporting drawings for printing
- One evening of Maxwell Render